Introduction to Vedic Maths
We as parents have experienced mathematics subject when we studied in academics. We know how it is difficult for many students to develop interest in it. Vedic maths plays a vital role in developing interest in mathematics subject as it is taught in easy and fun way.
Vedic Mathematics is a collection of techniques (Sutras) to solve mathematical arithmetic in easy and faster way. It consists of 16 formulas (sutras) and 13 sub-formulas (sub sutras) which can be used for problems involved in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, conics.
Using regular mathematical steps, solving problems sometimes are complex and time consuming. But using Vedic Mathematics, numerical calculations can be done very fast.
Vedic Mathematics is extremely beneficial as it makes math learning experience super easy. … One of the most beneficial features of Vedic math is that it enriches and enhances the knowledge and understanding of the math so that one can learn it in an easy way.
By learning Vedic Mathematics the students can solve complex mathematical problems like 128375×1111 or 7896432×9888887 or cube root of 875375 or square root of 378225 in just 2 to 3 seconds. This helps students overcome their fear of arithmetic and improve overall confidence dramatically.
Are you looking for best Vedic Maths classes for kids?
Vedic Mathematics is derived from the Sanskrit word “Veda” which indicates “Knowledge”. Vedic Maths is a collection of tricks to crack mathematical problem sets easily. In order to learn these tricks, join Vedic Maths classes now and make Maths subject a fun for your kids., Join Now
Vedic Maths offers tricks to solve Mathematical problems in an easy way
By learning Vedic Maths your children will be able to calculate quicker compared to the traditional system. It helps your children to solve math calculations speedy.
We provide the Best Vedic Maths Course for your children at very reasonable fees. Vedic Maths should be introduced from a young age as an additional skill. Vedic Maths is based on a group of 16 Sutras (formulae) as well as 13 sub-sutras. These formulae and methods make calculations (like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, etc) very easy.
Just enrol your children in best Vedic Maths class
We offer you the best Vedic Maths classes for kids. By using tricks in our Vedic maths classes, your children will be able to solve difficult Maths sums faster. It is meant for the comprehensive development of the kids. Children become innovative and show significant growth in their calculation speed after learning Vedic Mathematics techniques. It is very crucial to make children learn some of the Vedic maths tricks along with the concepts at an early stage to make a powerful foundation for the children.
Top benefits of Vedic Maths,
- It helps student solving mathematical problems 10-15 times faster.
- It is a magical tool that reduces scratch work and finger counting.
- It creates interest towards mathematics and eliminates the Maths-phobia.
- It encourages mental calculations.
- It increases concentration.
- It reduces the burden of remembering large amount of stuff, because Vedic Maths requires you to learn tables only up to 9.
- It saves time during examination.
- It reduces finger counting & improves mental calculation.
- It enhances logical thinking process.
- It enables faster calculations as compared to the conventional method.
- It assures a zero-error technique.
- It plays an important role in increasing concentration and improving confidence.
- It is very simple, direct, totally unconventional, original and straight forward method.
- It enriches our understanding of maths and enables us to see links and continuity between different branches of maths.
- It keeps the mind alert and lively because of the element of choice and flexibility at each.
- It instills creativity in intelligent and smart students, while helping the slow-learners grasp basic concepts of mathematics.
Kids can start learning Vedic Maths when they are 8 years old, it is not recommended to start learning Vedic Maths before 8 years.
Vedic Maths helps kids to do mathematical calculations faster, thereby it increases their confidence, and they start liking Maths as their academic subject. It helps remove fear about Maths subject.
There is no such comparison of Vedic Maths vs. normal Maths that we learn at school. Yes, Vedic Maths helps learning normal Maths, it makes learning Maths as fun and remove Maths phobia.
There is only one type of Vedic Maths, it is based on 16 sutras (formulas).
Vedic Maths is extremely useful not only for JEE exam but also useful for any other competitive examinations where you have to find the answer quickly.
Vedic Maths teaches tricks to do the mathematical calculations faster. Therefore, it helps kids in many ways, 1) kids start liking Maths subject 2) it helps kids to prepare them for competitive examinations at their early age 3) It also helps them build their overall confidence in their daily life
Following are the main benefits of learning Vedic Maths,
- It helps during aptitude and entrance exams
- It helps during academic curriculum to validate sums in mind
- It Improves ability to think logically to take quick decisions
- It helps to concentrate on important tasks in multitasking situations
- Helps to handle complex and challenging situations in the life
- It improves logical ability
Vedic Maths improves cognitive or intellectual abilities to solve Maths problems, and hence it improves IQ of the child.
In our daily life, we must do calculation faster to make instant decision. For example, when we go to a shop to buy some stuff, you need to reconfirm the total amount asked by the merchant. There are many such examples where Vedic Maths is extremely useful in our daily life.
Vedic Math is the ancient India’s fastest calculating system that is 10-15 times faster than the traditional maths. It is speedy, simple and accurate.
Maths graduation is not necessary, but you must be efficient maths teacher for conductive effective training. We ensure this aspect through our comprehensive training from the company.
Best Vedic Maths classes for kids helps to learn maths with a new approach. It helps sharpen the brain, enhances performance in class and helps in competitive exams.
New approach of learning maths will make your child enjoy learning maths and hence will develop interest about the subject.
No, Vedic maths does not conflict with academic studies. It makes students mentally agile and gives them newer approaches to solve problems. We already suggest students to write all steps down while solving maths problems in school and not to jump on answer as in Vedic maths.
Many parents get confused between Abacus and Vedic Maths and think that these two techniques are same. However, Vedic maths is different from Abacus. There are many differences:
- The main difference is that Vedic maths is comprehensive and is applied to various branches of maths, while Abacus is a simpler arithmetic technique. Vedic maths, unlike Abacus, can be used for advanced maths like simultaneous equations, algebra, calculus, etc.
- Abacus can be started early when child is 4 years old; while Vedic maths is generally useful for kids of class 5 or higher.
- Vedic maths can be learnt and used by people across all ages, while Abacus is less likely to be useful for those older than 14 years.
- Abacus is learnt by using a tool; whereas Vedic maths is learnt mentally.
What are 16 sutras in Vedic Maths?
- By one more than the one before
- All from 9 and the last from 10
- Vertically and Cross-Wise
- Transpose and Apply
- The summation if equal to Zero
- If One is in Ratio the Other is Zero
- By Addition and by Subtraction
- By the Completion or Non-Completion
- Sequential Motion
- The Deficiency
- Whole as One and One as Whole
- The Remainders by the Last Digit
- The Ultimate and Twice the Penultimate
- By One Less than the Previous One
- The Whole Product is the same
- Collectivity of multipliers